The solutions shared at Daydream Health are not meant to treat or cure any disease or existing condition. Please see your doctor regarding any serious medical or mental health issue as needed. I am not a doctor or health care practitioner.
When finding solutions, we have to ask questions. What is causing our distress? What are some of the physical or emotional symptoms we’re experiencing?
Take a moment to review the following list of some symptoms and situations that may accompany your life, whether you have ADD/ADHD or not.
Once we are aware of the symptoms/stressors, we can start to apply the right solutions.
- Daydreaming/Lack of Focus
- Hyperactive ADHD/Unwelcomed Spontaneity
- Slow Cognitive Tempo/Memory Issues/Brain Fog
- Fidgeting/Inability to Sit for Long Periods of Time
- Parenting an ADHD Child/Teen/Young Adult
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety/Panic Attacks/Avoidance Behavior
- General Fear/Phobias/Performance Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder/Controlling Behavior
- Self-Acceptance Issues/Poor Self-Image
- Eating Disorder/Binge Eating/Anorexia
- Addiction to Food/Alcohol
- Neuroregulation/Nervous System Dysregulation
- Highly Sensitive Temperament/Overly Empathetic
- Sensory Processing Issues/Easily Overstimulated
- Audio Processing Issues/Misophonia
- Restorative Sleep Issues/Sleep Cycle Problems/Chronic Fatigue
- Muscle Tension/Chronic Pain
- Walking Depression/Apathetic Tendencies
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Hormonal Imbalances/PMS/PMDD
- Relationship Struggles/Trust Issues
- Transition Challenges/Resistance to Change